Tips to Improve Grades
- Complete all assignments.
- Completing homework will increase test scores.
- Check Skyward on a regular basis. Both student and students' adult should have their own Skyward account.
- Encourage student to sit down with an adult to check grades.
- Check with teachers about missed assignments, students may be able to receive partial credit.
- See teachers during ROAR.
- Record assignments in assignment book.
- Check homework through team websites and/or REMIND texts.
- Utilize tutoring when available. Contact school counseling office for tutoring information.
- If internet is unavailable at home, obtain pass to use computers in library or during ROAR.
- Organize binders and backpacks.
- Set aside study time.
- Concerned parents/guardians should contact the school counseling office as soon as possible.
for parents and teens.